Paring Rakuten TV with your Smart TV is very easy. See the following steps:
- Note that these steps below are for TVs manufactured after 2019, see further down for older models.Launch the Rakuten TV application on your device and click "Sign in".
2. If you already have a Rakuten TV account, you can sign in by entering your email and password using the remote or local pairing method. To create an account, click the “Create Rakuten TV account” button.
3. Get your mobile device now! You can either use the link on the left or scan the QR code on the right side of the screen.
4. Now, input the PIN code that appears on the TV screen. If you scanned the QR code you don't need to do this step. Note that the code expires after 5 minutes, but you can request a new one on your TV.
5. Complete your registration by entering your email address and password here.
6. Remember that you can register on your TV by clicking on “Register using this TV”.
7. All set, time to enjoy the latest content on Rakuten TV!
To unpair your account from the TV, go to settings and select “disconnect”.
For devices older than 2019 refer to the following steps:
- Launch the Rakuten TV application on your device and press the "Red Button" on your remote.
2. Select “Pair account”
3. If you already have a Rakuten TV account select the "Pair existing account" option and sign in. If you do not have a Rakuten TV account you can create one selecting “Create a new account”.
4. Complete all the steps to create a new account
To unpair your account from the TV, press the “”Red button” on your remote and go to settings.
Now press the “Green button” on your remote control to unpair.