To find out what version of firmware is installed on your Samsung device, follow these steps:
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Click the “MENU” button found on your remote control.
3. Using the down arrow on your remote control, scroll to the last tab that says, “Support” (next to the question mark “?” icon).
4. Use the down arrow on your remote to click on the “Contact Samsung” tab.
5. At the end of the text that appears, you will find the following product information:
- Model code (for example, UE46C9000)
- Software version (for example, T-VAL9DEUC-2003.0)