If you own a Chromecast and an Android device, please follow these simple configuration instructions:
1. First of all you need to make sure you have the latest version of the Rakuten TV app for Android devices. You can find all the related information by clicking on the following link:
2. Then, you need to download the Chromecast app from the Google Play Store.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the Chromecast app, open it and press the button that says "Set up".
4. In this step you will need to follow the instructions on the screen.
5. Then you must choose a name name for your Chromecast and press the "Next" button.
6. In this last step you must connect your Chromecast to the local Wi-fi network, and press the "Set Network" button, and be sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-fi network.
7. Congratulations! You have succesfully set-up your Chromecast! If you have any doubts on how to use your Chromecast with Rakuten TV, don´t worry, in the following link we will explain in detail how to pair your Chromecast device with Rakuten TV:
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com