Very often, playback issues on Rakuten TV Player are fixed by the simplest actions, like, for instance, closing and re-opening the app.
You might have already followed all the instructions below, but here are some actions that can fix your playback issues,
Closing Rakuten TV app
- Press the Home button twice to open the task bar where you will see all the running processes.
- Slide your finger upwards to kill the app you want to close, Rakuten TV Player in this case.
- Launch Rakuten TV player again and check if the problem persists.
Reboot your iPhone, iPad
- To switch off your iPhone, iPad, press the hold button for a few seconds, until a red slider that says "slide to power off" appears at the top of the screen.
- Switch your device back on and check if the problem persists.
Uninstall and re-install Rakuten TV App
- To uninstall the app, just press Rakuten TV Player's icon for a few second.
- You will see a small "X" in the upper-left corner of Rakuten TV Player's icon, tap it to uninstall the app.
- Reinstall the app from the App Store.