Quite often, Rakuten TV Player App movie playback issues can be solved by performing actions as simple as restarting the app.
Perhaps you've already tried these steps, but we recommend them because in some cases they have solved the problem!
Closing your Rakuten TV app
1. Double tap the Home button, the task manager will then open showing you all the apps which are open.
2. The press the icon of the apps you want to kill for two seconds (Rakuten TV in this case). A red symbol will appear on the upper-right corner of the Rakuten TV Player App icon, click there.
3. Now, when you tap the Rakuten TV Player App again, the app will start again. Check now if the problem persists.
Restart your iPad
Press the top button until the iPad turns off. Now turn it back on and see if the problem persists.
Uninstall and reinstall the app
1. To uninstall the app, go to the iPad home screen and keep pressing the Rakuten TV app icon for a couple of seconds.
2. When a red symbol appears in the upper left corner of the application icon, you'll just have to tap it to unistall the app.
3. You can reinstall the app from the App Store. Here’s how.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you still have the problem after performing these steps