In order to use the Rakuten TV Player application on your iPad you need to have installed the version of iOS 9 or higher on 64-bit devices:
- iPhone 5S or higher
- iPad Air or higher (including iPad Pros)
- iPad Mini 2 or higher
- iPod touch 6th generation or higher
In other words, any device manufactured after September 2013, except the iPhone 5C, is compatible with the Rakuten TV application.
Follow these steps to install the Rakuten TV player app:
- From your compatible apple devise, go to the App Store.
- Once you have downloaded the app, click on the Rakuten TV icon that’s on the main screen of your tablet.
- Pair your Rakuten TV account by entering your email and password. In order to use your Rakuten TV player you must have a Play.com or Rakuten TV account. If you don’t have one yet, you can create one here.
- Your Library will automatically sync so you can enjoy all purchases and rentals—wherever, whenever!